Another easy way to earn money would be to listen to music with Current. I have already mentioned that previously – that there are multiple ways of earning passive income.
I can not work without listening to music. Besides that, I needed an alternative for Youtube – since the Premium plan is a little bit ‘spicy’ for me. I also needed something that can play in the background – with the screen completely shut off. That was the day I have discovered Current.
Not only that I can find a lot of radio stations and play them in the background, but I am also getting paid to do that.
The first month was tough – I have to admit! That’s because I have set a goal of 4950 points. The conversion was a $0.50 on PayPal and a Bonus Bucks Gift Card as a bonus for the conversion of the points. 4000 points only for the Bonus Bucks Gift Card was not a good call and that’s why I have waited to reach 4950 point.
Let me explain at first what does Bonus Bucks Gift Card means: for the next 30 days after ‘purchasing’ it with points, you can earn up to 50% more points.
What is good at Current!
- You can earn points for charging your phone (Android only).
- You can earn points by checking in the app each 2 hours (1 point for each 2 hours).
- You can earn points for checking in daily and make a minimum amount of points – get bonus points! (by reaching the daily goal)
- Earn points by watching short videos.
- You can either withdraw money via PayPal, or purchase goods from the store (Android store is richer than the one from iOS).
- Available on iOS and Adroid.
- Since the app is available on the AppStore and Goodle Play Store it is a trustworthy app.
- It also uses PayPal so that makes another point into making it a trustworthy app.
What is bad at current?
- There isn’t an app for Windows or MacOS users. (I would have loved not to use the phone all the time, to listen to my favorite music station)
- It takes from 3-7 business days to receive your payment.
Does Current pay?
Well, so far it did and I don’t see a reason why not to do that. A payment proof with my first $0.50 (minus PayPal fees) can be found below.
So, if you are a music listener and want to also earn money from this… please register by using this link and start making money while listening to music.
Other notes regarding Current
- 1750 points = $0.10
- 2950 points = $0.25
- 4950 points = $0.50 + 1 Bonus Bucks Gift Card
- 7950 points = $1.00 + 1 Bonus Bucks Gift Card
- 9950 points = $3.00 + 1 Bonus Bucks Gift Card
- 15500 points = $6.00 + 1 Bonus Bucks Gift Card
- 22500 points = $10.00 + 2 Bonus Bucks Gift Cards
- 39950 points = $20.00 + 3 Bonus Bucks Gift Cards
- There are also other goods / values etc. that can be purchased for points, but we have sticked only to money since that’s what this post was about!
- on a side note… the points and their value might change over time and I am not responsible for the conversion rate.